Stay Clean and Safe with a Walk In Tub by Independent Home Products, LLC
Prevent Bathroom Falls- Bathroom falls are common, and the incidence is increasing, as our aging population is increasing. Falls threaten an individual's health and independence. They can significantly impact a person's ability to remain independent in their home. The Center for Disease Control reports that one of every three adults over the age of 65 falls each year. Most falls happen within the patient's own home.
How Independent Home Products, LLC Helps To Keep People Safe From Bathroom Falls
All of the walk in installers at Independent Home Products, LLC are trained experts in bathroom safety. Customer safety is our number one priority as we install walk in bath tubs and walk in showers. Each walk in tub is custom molded to fit your unique needs.
Our tubs offer the following safety features:
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Grab bars in appropriate places
- Comfortable seating
- Low threshold for easy entry and exit
- Power speed drain
- Temperature controlled – allows you to set a maximum temperature
Other Ways to Prevent Bathroom Falls
- Remove objects that can be tripped over
- Keep the bathroom floor dry
- Install grab bars in the shower, tub and next to the toilet
- Use non slip strips on shower floors and bathtub floors
- Improve your restroom lighting
- Keep items in cabinets and closets within easy reach
- Use a rubber backed bath mat outside of the shower or tub
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.