Bathroom Safety in Centrahoma, Oklahoma
Bathroom falls in Centrahoma, Oklahoma are becoming more common each year. Falls impair an individual's health and independent living. They can significantly impair a person's ability to remain self-sufficient in their home. The Center for Disease Control (CDC) reports that 1 out of every 3 adults over the age of 65 falls annually. Most falls happen within the patient's own home.
Call for a FREE Quote
How Independent Home Products, LLC Keeps People Safe With Walk in Tub & Shower Installations in Centrahoma
The staff here at Independent Home Products, LLC are caring professionals who specialize in bathroom safety. Customer safety is our number one priority choose and install walk in bath tubs for Centrahoma residents. Each walk in tub is custom molded to fit your needs. Wider models are available for larger folks.
Our Centrahoma walk-in tubs offer many safety features:
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Low threshold for easy transfers
- Grab bars
- Comfortable built-in seating
- Power speed drain
- Temperature controlled which allow for maximums
Other Ways to Prevent Falls in Your Centrahoma Bathroom
- Remove objects that can be tripped over
- Keep the bathroom floor dry
- Install grab bars in the shower, tub and next to the toilet
- Use non-slip strips on shower floors and bathtub floors
- Improve your restroom lighting
- Keep items in cabinets and closets within easy reach
- Use a rubber backed bath mat outside of the shower or tub
- Cap Thermostat to keep water temperatures below 115 Degrees
Call for FREE Bathroom Safety Quote
Dial Area Code first please.